A Reverse Mortgage Is:
A Reverse Mortgage is a loan that enables homeowners who are at least 62 years old to convert
some of their home equity into cash, a line of credit, in some cases pay off existing mortgages or finance a home purchase with
the freedom of no monthly payments. The loan can be paid back at any time
with no penalties. Any equity once the loan is paid off any goes to you or your heirs.
The home must be the borrowers primary residence and they will continue to
pay property taxes and insurance.
• Private in home consultation
• Personalized private care before, during and after your loan is completed
• 13+ years experience specializing in reverse mortgages
• No pushy 800 numberss to contend with.
California Broker #DRE01722024 NMLS256230
• Am I eligible?
• Will the bank own my house?
• How do receive my Proceeds?
• Is a Reverse Mortgage safe/insured?
• What are the costs associated with the Reverse Mortgage?
I am a local Reverse Mortgage broker. No need to deal with someone at the end of a 1-800 number. I work from my home in Oceano, California for Fidelity Finance whose offices are in LaGuna Nigel California. I have specialized in Reverse Mortgages for the past 13 years. I offer free in-home consultation anywhere from Santa Barbara to Cambria. Call me at 661-619-4491 or write firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving Santa Barbara, Isla Vista, Lompoc, Santa Maria, Nipomo, Arroyo Grande, Pismo Beach, Grover Beach, Oceano, San Luis Obispo, Los Osos, Morro Bay, Santa Margarita, Atascadero, Templeton, Cayucos, Paso Robles, Cambria, and all the rest of SLO County and Northern Santa Barbara County.